Saturday, February 9, 2013

MAKE YOUR 2013 SUMMER : MEMORABLE FOR LIFE


SATYA YOGA : BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE
STOP WONDERING, START WORKING
EDUCATION FOR ALL : EACH ONE TEACH ONE MOVEMENT

Sometimes I wonder why?

I wonder why people are so ungrateful to each others
Be it an adult/teenager being rude to his/her parents, be it sibling rivalry, be it irritable neighbors, taunting relatives, fair whether friends, nagging life partners, intolerable colleagues, ill mannered drivers on the road, corruption in the political system, bribery, nepotism, redtapism, inter country rivalry, cross border terrorism…..the list seems endless

Not all but in most cases or at least in some cases we see that there is intolerance that is building in us as a pseudo pillar stronger than our value system. So sometimes I wonder WHY?
Well, everything since birth seems to be an act for money or anything materialistic. I don’t deny its need at all but think is a 500Rs note, after all a paper note more important than a young boy’s feelings? If so, then : Sometimes I wonder WHY?

My friend’s maid is apparently the most intelligent girl I have seen. She hails from a small village and if she ever studied in a convent, I am sure she would excel a million times better than most students studying in a convent. Why then is she deprived and those least interested to attend school/college are provided with all the facilities? Why is there such a mismatch in the world : sometimes I wonder WHY?

When I see marriages between two families, mergers and acquisitions in companies, I tend to observe one thing in common and that is, the rich is getting richer and poor getting poorer. Whenever we admit kids to school/college the trend continues… if the trend continues, there is no end to bring equality in individuals’ income and wealth. Then again it makes me WONDER WHY?

Education, health, occupation, clarity of thought and action is everybody’s right. Making this available to all is everybody’s job. Instead of WONDERING WHY , I want to speak with my actions and think with aspirations. This summer I want to make every Housemaid, servant, underprivileged, handicapped feel that there is some ray of hope and there is a possibility to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor.
Try getting as many individuals as possible to SATYA YOGA, let us start with education. If you want your summer to be special let us create awareness about basic education, health and banking. With this movement I want to make 10000 individuals to clear their SSLC Board exams and women and kids get an understanding about the importance of health and wellness. Also the rural India should make efforts to start investing in banks than the investing in chit funds or borrowing money from the pawn brokers.

I CAN SEE HOW HIGH THIS MOVEMENT CAN FLY WITH SUCH INCREDIBLE SUPPORT AND EXCITEMENT FROM MANY LIKE-MINDED FRIENDS. THANK YOU ALL…..

No comments: